all ages $65 for 2 hour session and $85 for 3 hour session
Details coming soon!
Self-Leadership and personal development for teens (Happiness Leadership Club)
Basic Course description
5-11 ~ 10am to 12pm
12 -19 ~ 1pm to 3pm
Students will be taught the habits of introspective leadership and discover a sense of personal identity and respect for others. We will use the lessons of the horse to reinforce leadership, creativity and mindfulness. This will help hone future skills that position them to take the lead in life.
This course is 8 weeks, 2 hour weekly session. A notebook will be provided
Fall weekend Sessions
- 10/06 Saturday
- 10/13 Saturday (age groups combined 10am-12pm-work on big kids mentoring younger kids) Birthday party with Cher at 3pm
- 10/21 Sunday (Younger group 1-3pm older group 3-5pm)
- 10/27 Saturday- volunteering at Truck or Treat event 2-5 (need to do permission/waiver slips)
- 11/3 Saturday
- 11/10 Saturday
- 11/17 Saturday
- 12/1 Saturday
These date subject to change for unforeseen weather or circumstances. All sessions will be made up. No refunds!
Suggested dates for 2019
Winter session January 5 through February 23
Spring session March 30 through May 18
Basic- $400 if paid in full or two monthly payments of $220 ($440)
Weekly leadership discussion topics (*Jr Wranglers)
- Each session will start with a collaborated gratitude talk.
- Emotions-self awareness
- Communication/conflict resolution
- Nutrition-what you put in and on your body and how it effects your life
- Community-helping others
- You are enough
Please complete for teen course
Waiting for PayPal...Validating payment information...Waiting for PayPal...